Kathmandu valley Tours
The unity in cultural diversity of Nepal is often described as a garden of varieties of blooming flowers. Mainly, the Kathmandu valley is a hub of Nepalese culture, whose unique attraction has been protected and developed since a long. The architectural heritage is the important side of this culture which is represented in the numerous monuments included and preserved within the seven monument zones in the Kathmandu Valley Heritage Site all within a small radius of 22km.
- Trip Highlights
- Cost Includes & Excludes
- Trip Photos
Day 01 :Meeting upon arrival at the Kathmandu International Airport. Transfer to hotel.
Day 02 : After having breakfast we will lead you to full day sightseeing at Swyambhunath, Pashupatinath, Boudhanath and Patan Durbar Square.
Day 03 : Full day sightseeing at Bhaktapur, Changunarayan and Budhanilkantha.
Day 04 :Full day sightseeing at Daksinkali Temple, Kirtipur & kathmandu durbar square.
Day 05 : Transfer to the airport. Departure on your own destination.
Note: The Conditions stated in mentioned itinerary are applicable only for those visitors who choose the complete package. Itineraries are alterable. Of course, We standards on our service but it may depend on the service and program chose and financial procurement. The selection of itineraries and the staff is up to the clients. We provide options on service, cost covers and itinerary as per your requirements and interest.
Group Size : Min - 1
Accommodation : Hotel and Lodge
Duration :5 Days
- Historical Kathmandu Durbar Square.
- 1st centuries Swoyambhunath Stupa.
- Biggest Hindu temple of Pasupatinath.
- World largest Boudhnath stupa.
- Temple of reclining god budhanilkantha.
- City of fine carvings as well as temples and shrine Patan Durbar Square.
- City of devotees and large numbers temple Bhaktapur Durbar Square.
- 1st centuries Changunarayan Temple, Daksinkali temple and Kirtipur.
The price includes
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu, with breakfast as per the programme.
- All necessary entrance fees.
- An experienced Tour guide, licensed by ministry of Culture, Tourism & Civil Aviation.
- All necessary ground transportation.
- Airport transfers.
- All governmental procedure.
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu at typical Nepali restaurant.
The price does not include
- Meals at Kathmandu & Pokhara.
- Personal nature expenses.
- Bar and beverage bills.
- Your Travel Insurance.
- Rescue & Evacuation.
- Gratitude (tip) for staff.
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.